I’ve often asked: How WP Theme Checker has been built? Which resources or blogging tools do I use on WP Theme Checker?
As a result, I have to create a WP Theme Checker Resources page, which shows you the scenes and looks at all the tools, plugins, and services that we use here at WP Theme Checker.
If you want to build a website like WP Theme Checker, then you should definitely choose the same resources I use here.
WP Theme Checker Resources
WP Theme Checker is powered by WordPress CMS. It’s the best content publishing platform on the web, wordpress.org.
No doubt, there are tons of free and paid blogging platforms on the internet. But, I strongly recommend, WordPress (wordpress.org) because of its:
- Highly customizable for great flexibility
- Designed for anyone, not just developers
- Lower setup and maintenance costs
WordPress is 100% free. But to start a blog on it, you will need a domain name, and web hosting service.
- A domain name is the name of your website or blog like wpblogging101.com.
- Web hosting is like a home of your website, where all your website files e.g. images, videos, and content are stored.
At WP Theme Checker, I use Bluehost WordPress hosting.
Bluehost is one of the best web hosting in the market, and is officially recommended name by WordPress itself (see here).
The best thing about Bluehost is, you get a free domain name + 67% instant discount from our special link.
If you are looking for other WordPress hosting providers, check out these alternatives:
Website Design / Themes
WP Theme Checker uses GeneratePress Premium theme, which you can download free from the official website generatepress.com.
GeneratePress (review) is a freemium theme. It means it has two versions: FREE & PREMIUM.
The core theme is 100% free. And the paid version is technically a WordPress plugin called GP Premium.
I use GeneratePress + GP Premium both to get the best results from the theme’s design functionality.
Confused: What’s the difference between GeneratePress free and premium? Please take a look at our detailed comparison here.
If you are looking for other high-quality WordPress themes, check out these GeneratePress alternatives:
I also have installed GeneratePress child theme add extra codes inside the theme’s functions.php file.
Click here to download GeneratePress child theme for free. Its a small theme file that keeps your additional codes safe, after the core the updates.
WordPress Page Builders
There are mainly three best WordPress page builders that I have installed to power up WP Theme Checker blog layouts.
Some WP Theme Checker pages have been designed using Elementor Pro.
I am using this plugin since 2018, and in August 2019, I migrated to the paid plan.
Recently, I upgraded to the expert plan on Elementor Black Friday Sale 2023.
See what you can replace with Elementor (just in case, if you don’t like this) on our alternatives list.
This is a paid content builder plugin by Thrive Themes. I use this tool to write content on WP Theme Checker.
See, what similar plugins you can use as Thrive Architect alternatives in 2023.
Must-Have WordPress Plugins – Important!
GP Premium: The GP Premium is a paid plugin by GeneratePress (it’s a paid version of the theme).
GenerateBlocks: Another powerful Gutenberg plugin by GeneratePress founder Tom Usbourne.
Thrive Leads: This is used for displaying beautiful opt-in forms and subscription boxes on WP Theme Checker.
Social Snap: We’re using Social Snap (paid plan) for displaying beautiful social sharing buttons on posts and pages.
Social Snap is a mobile responsive & feature-rich plugin for bloggers and affiliate marketers.
Rank Math: The Rank Math is an all-in-one SEO plugin that we’ve been using since January 2020. Before that, I had been familiar with Yoast SEO.
Thirsty Affiliates: The ThirstyAffiliates is a revolution in affiliate link management. It stores affiliate links for use in your posts and pages.
If you are in affiliate marketing, you definitely need Thirsty Affiliates plugin to be installed on your WordPress site.
Below are some useful plugins that I use to extend WP Theme Checker features.
- Akismet: Automatically remove spam comments that come from bots.
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg: A powerful yet free Gutenberg plugin developed by the Brainstorm Force community – founders of WP Astra Theme.
- Dynamic Month & Years into Post: Auto updates for months or years inside blog posts and pages.
- Simple CSS: Allow adding CSS inside the live customizer, which you don’t lose, even after changing the theme.
- Smush: The best image compression plugin to improve performance and boost SEO.
- Updraft Plus: Create automatic website backups and restore to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace etc.
- WP Total Caches: Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site.
Aweber: Aweber is my all-time favourite Email Marketing software. I use it for email automation. Grab Aweber 30-day free trial here.
Other Blogging Tools I Use
- Canva – Online image creator and editor.
- Photoscape – Best lowest size image editor.
- Photoshop – #1 image editor and creator.
- CompressPNG – Compress images without losing quality.
And that’s it!
These tools I use to manage WP Theme Checker Blog.
Ultimately, these resources you need to accelerate your WordPress blog growth in 2023 – 2024.
If you have any questions regarding a particular tool, then do let me know via the:
- Direct Message – Visit the contact page
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – Visit my group
Need More Information?
Read WordPress themes and plugins related to tutorials and reviews.
Check out who we’re and why WP Theme Checker has been discovered.