In this post, you will be learning “how to transfer money from Paytm to bank account at 0% charges in computer desktop pc or laptop or mobile using the Paytm app or official website“.
Paytm is one of the most popular digital payments apps in India after the demonetization drive.
After the biggest announcement of scrapping Rs.1000 and Rs.500 currency note by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Paytm system added thousands of new merchants to explore their online business.
Paytm offers its users to add money in Wallet to do online payments, mobile & DTH recharges, and shopping.
- Download Paytm App For PC Windows XP/7 /8 /10 Free
- How to create a new account on Paytm using the website?
But now some questions rise what happens after a merchant gets paid by a customer using Paytm wallet.
“How do I can transfer money from Paytm wallet to a bank account & how much it will take time to credit transaction balance into my bank account?“
Don’t worry about it, because their payment system made it simple. Follow our instructions transfer money from Paytm to a bank account (SBI, HDFC, or any other bank) without fees or extra charges.
Requirements to send money to your bank account from Paytm website…….!
In order to send money from your Paytm wallet to a bank account, you must have your Bank account number, branch IFSC code of the bank account holder.
Also, keep in mind, there is a limit of Rs.20,000 for normal users and up to Rs.50,000 for merchants.
Now, without wasting time, let’s start the right and secure way to transfer money from Paytm to your or other (someone) bank account.
How to transfer money from Paytm to bank account using Paytm wallet app?
1. Open the Paytm app on your smartphone and click on the Passbook icon.
2. Now select the Send Money to Bank option.
3. Click on the Transfer button.
4. Enter the amount, account holder’s name, bank account number, and branch IFSC code.
5. Finally, hit the Proceed button and you are done….!
Below watch helpful video tutorials uploaded by someone.
How to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to bank account using Paytm laptop/desktop website?
1. Firstly, go to Paytm.com website and login to your account.
2. Now click on Your Name at the top-right of the screen then click on Paytm Wallet button.
3. In this window, select the Transfer Money To Bank option and fill the required account details.
4. When you satisfied, hit the Send Money button.
For additional help, watch below video uploaded by other people on Youtube.
If you are not a KYC Paytm user, then you have to wait at least 3 days to transfer money to your bank account from Paytm wallet, successfully & you will be allowed to send from Rs.20,000 monthly.
On the other side, merchants or KYC users do not need to wait much time as they can start to send funds immediately. Their maximum amount should be not more than Rs50,000.
Every Paytm user can transfer up to Rs. 5,000 at a time.
Currently, Paytm charges 1% as service fees to transfer money to a bank account but on some occasions, they offer this service totally free.
I hope, I have covered everything in my guide to transfer money from Paytm to bank account without charges. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below in the comments section.