You pick up your phone and say “OK Google”… and then what? Is your phone is listening. The microphone icon is pulsing. What do you say to your phone instead? What can you say to it? Yes its Google latest voice commands feature to create reminders in your android smartphones for easy life.
Seriously, Google Now’s voice function has become surprisingly robust over the years. I bet if you read full post then you might be surprised how much it understands and creative app.
If you ever need to create a note or reminder? Ok Google Now is only for you. Let be tell you first, to work with this google app, mobile data or wifi must bhi connected to your phone.
If Google Now doesn’t get your spoken commands right, you can correct it by saying “No, I said…” and trying the phrase again.
- A Complete List Of OK Google Voice Commands List 2017
A Complete List Of OK Google Voice Commands List 2017
We searched high and low for a complete list of “OK Google” commands. Below is a list of search commands we going to share with you, have successfully verified work on Android.
If doesn’t work any on your device then comment box is just for you give your review.
App Specific Voice Commands List
- Send a [WhatsApp] message to [Home]
- Send a [Telegram] message to [Home]
- Send a [WeChat] message to [Home]
- Send a message with WhatsApp
- Send a message to [Home] with [Messenger]
- Search for [document name] in Drive
- Set the temperature to [X] degrees
- Show me [Larry Page] on LinkedIn
- Shazam this song
- Open TuneIn in car mode
- Show Instacart availability
- Scan my receipt in Walmart
- Launch [Play Store]
- Take a [photo / picture / selfie]
- Record a video
Google Now Voice Command List For Notes & Reminders
- Remind me to [Call Home] at [3 PM]
- Remind me [when I get / next time I’m at] [home / work / other location] [to send an email to Boss]
- Wake me up in 6 hours
- Note to self: [Quality is always better than quantity]
- Make a note to [insert note here. You can also add a specific app name]
- Set a timer for [30 minutes]
- Set alarm for [6:30 AM]
- Create a calendar event: [Giveaway on website] [Sunday at 9 PM]
- When’s my [next meeting]
- What is my schedule for [next Sunday]
Google Voice Commands List To Check Time and Date
- What time is it in [China]
- When is the sunset [in Japan]
- What is the time zone of [India]
- Time at home
- Create a calendar event: [Meet Narender] [Sunday at 5 PM]
- Weather [Saturday at 5 PM]
- Do I need an umbrella today? [Sunday at 5 PM]
- What’s the weather like?[Sunday at 5 PM]
- Is it going to rain [tomorrow / any day]
- What’s the weather in [New York][Sunday at 5 PM]
- How’s the weather in [Dubai] on [Wednesday] going to be?
Google Search Command List For Communication
- Call [Narender]” “Call [Home] on speaker phone
- Call [KFC]
- Call [Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister]
- Send [email] to Narender, [Subject: Meeting], [Message: Will be there in 15min]
- Send [SMS] to [Dad], [don’t forget to buy me a chocolate]
- [Contact name]
- Find [Dad’s] [phone number / email / address]
- Map of [Mumbai]
- Where’s my hotel?
- Where is the [Statue of Liberty]
- Show me the nearby [restaurant] on map
- Navigate to [New York] on car
- How far is [New York] from [California]
- Directions to [address / business name / other destination]
- What are some attractions in [Mumbai]
Google Now Voice Command List For Calculation
- What is the tip for  rupees?
- Convert [currency / length …] to [currency / length …]
- How much is  times 
- What is  percent of 
- Square root of 
- [arithmetic expression] equals
Bonus Tips:- To use Google Now, you must first have the app installed on you android smartphone. To make Google Now more accessible, go to your app drawer and hit Google Settings > Search & Now > Voice > OK Google detection and enable From any screen. This means you can say “OK Google” whenever your phone is awake to launch the Google Now voice search.
If your phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow version. You can find Google settings in Settings menu, not in the app drawer.
If you’re too lazy to scroll this list, you can also access a list of voice commands on your phone by tapping the mic and saying “show me what you got”.
Google Voice commands are not only useful in various situations , but they also prove to be fun sometimes. You can even experiment with various commands by using different phrases, and you’ll be surprised at how much Google Now understands you.
Here I share with you a complete list of google now commands. Are there any other voice commands I may have missed ? You can always share it with us in the comments section below. We will update it as soon as possible.